Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bianca thinks rainbows are like angels.



Spent the last couple days chillin with this man right here. A consummate professional, incomparable performer and undeniably brilliant writer, Brook Yung is (as I often tell him) my arch-nemesis in the poetry game. Always one to keep me on my toes when it comes to producing new work that is both listenable and subversive, I can truly say that my drive would not be where it is if not for the visible passion and drive evident not only in this young man's poetry, but in his work ethic. Just seen the brother fly from New York to Chicago to France to Chicago to New York in 3 days. The embedded piece is one of my favorites from him. Get home safe, king. It was good building with you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm speechless after watching that clip, Damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is...hell I don't want to label him because he is his own poetic. His style is...man...makes me want to enhance my work.
    I like.
    *applauds

    ReplyDelete