Monday, August 23, 2010

Gospel Hymns in Zulu? Yes, indeed.



God is moving in my life right now in more ways than I describe. When the time is right, I will be sure to let you all now. Right now, just know that things are changing at a rapid pace, and I'm just honored to be in His Will. Love is that new wave, ya'll. Unabashed, unfailing love at all times, even when it feels like there's no way to get there. Reconciliation is always possible. I've been hurt pretty bad in my life, but I know beyond knowing that since I always desire forgiveness from those I have wronged, I best be able to muster that same courage when my heart gets broken.

This video really blessed my soul earlier today. Peep the Soweto Gospel Choir getting busy with the hymn at Calvary. Absolutely mind-blowing. Praise truly transcends any border, barrier, or box that human minds would (foolishly) attempt to create. I will always be in awe of my Creator's heart. Just look at what kind of beauty survived the depths of human malice and greed! Resilience, ya'll. Beautiful resilience.

1 comment:

  1. I had the amazing opportunity of seeing them perform live at UCR a few years back. It was awesome. It was more praise than performance, more worship than attendance.

    ReplyDelete