Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Boom chikka wow wow



Real life took over for a bit. Gotta make sure I graduate, and thus will be taking my sweet time with posts over the next 3 weeks or so. May 17th, this all comes to a close. Gotta make that final push and end strong. No choice.

Jamie Lidell is helping make the end of college a consistently fly experience. This man sounds like a whistling horizon, with icing on top. A paper on British soul is definitely in the works. Between him, Quadron, Adele, Duffy, Daniel Merriweather and others, I got more than enough figures to write the tough little book. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. You know I gotta go in if you're doing the music thing.

    I guess it's too late for Amy and we leaving Estelle out bc she's actually a sista? lol

    I propose an appendix on Nordic soul. lol Quadron's actually from Denmark, then you got Little Dragon from Sweden.

    *Raises hand to co-author said book*

    ReplyDelete