Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Usually dont post stuff like this....



But I figured that the occasion called for a little celebration. Apparently, the ESPN film that I performed in over the summer has seen the light of day! The movie, entitled "One Night in Vegas" debuted at the South by Southwest Film festival in Austin, TX two days ago. Haven't seen any reviews of the film yet, but hopefully folks enjoy. After scouring YouTube for any mention of yours truly's first cinematic endeavor, I stumbled across the above trailer. Shout out to my man B. Yung for giving a great performance, as well as the director, Reggie Bythewood, for taking the risk of enlisting two young performers such as Yung and myself to help narrate his film through poetry.

According to my sources, the film drops on ESPN in September. God willing, all will work out, and this thing will take off. Thanks for the support, ya'll. Your energy helps keep me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment