Monday, February 15, 2010

In response to, well, myself I guess...



After outright calling John Mayer a "racist pig"(which was problematic for a number of reasons, not the least of which being that I completely overlooked a more nuanced critique of his blatant sexism and constant re-inscription of his own White male privilege) on my Facebook status, one of my good friends, Kyle, sent me a link to this video. To say the least, it was both thoroughly entertaining and incredible informative. Take it to heart, this young man is dropping knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Jay Smooth always keeps it trilla. It's really wild how lucid this man's commentary is. Peep his archives for the treatise on hipsterdom.


    And it's wilder how there he has amassed legitimate videoblogger groupies. I definitely saw dude holding court in the VIP at some spot in NY last month... lol

    ReplyDelete