Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On Waiting.



Ok, so I legit feel like I'm going crazy right now. Between recent heartbreak and waiting to hear back from graduate school programs, it's a moment where my patience is being tested like no other time in my life. I've had to fundamentally come to grips with the notion that my life is not my own, that I can't decide what my future is in all the ways I would like. I will be where I am supposed to be, of this I am sure. The difficulty lies in the slaying of the restless mind, in giving everything up to God, knowing that he knows your heart but also knows what is best for you. It's painful sometimes...waiting for the future.

I've wanted to post this video for a while, mostly just because of how shocked I was that William Shatner's spoken word is actually pretty ill. Shouts to all my Trekkies out there. Apparently, Kirk gets busy on the microphone. Who knew?!

No comments:

Post a Comment